My toddler has fallen in love with books luckily, and we are having so much fun finding the ones we love to read over and over. Most of these are commonly found in local libraries, too!
Here's some of the reads on repeat around here.
1. Llama Llama Red Pajama + the whole series
Plus, they have a Tonies character available and Netflix show.
2. Little Blue Truck + the whole series
We just adore all the books in this series, some of our favorites include Goodnight Little Blue Truck and the Valentine edition.
3. I'm so glad you were born - Warning: It's a tearjerker... at least for me!
This book was gifted to us and it's so cute, and rhymey!
This would be great for a birthday or milestone gift of some kind.
4. The Pout-pout fish + the whole series
Cutest series of books for several ages. We have a few of them and read them over and over. The original pout-pout is my favorite.
5. Poke-A-Dot books! These have been so instrumental in teaching our little man animals, vehicles, counting and more. The dots make a pop sound on each page.
6. Pig the Pug
These books literally make my son laugh out loud, and sometimes me too.
This book saved my life when my son was in his biting phase.
We read this book before naps and at it helped so much! This author has several books to help reinforce behavior in a child-friendly way.
Whether you're in the potty-training phase or not, this flap book is interactive and cute.
9. Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer
Love these simple books. Easy to understand books for toddlers!
Plus, our library has dozens from Mercer Mayer so the characters are really recognizable for my son.
Hope you found something new on this list your little might enjoy!